Stressed Assets Management and Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code
View the Demo Video of the Online course in the link: CLICK HERE
Stressed assets are getting increased attention in the banking sector as the trend of deteriorating asset quality has emerged as a big economic risk.
Assets of the banking system comprises of loans given and investment (in bonds) made by banks. Quality of the asset indicates how much of the loans taken by the borrowers are repaid in the form of interests and principal. The most important scale of asset quality is Non Performing Assets (NPA). An NPA means interest or principal is not repaid by the borrower during a specified time period.
To address the recurring issues of NPAs in the banking sector, stringent laws to take care of defaulters in a time bound manner has been introduced. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy code has been set up to bring down the negative perceptions of Loan and Litigations associated with India.
The key features of insolvency regulators, Adjudicating Authority, Moratorium, Corporate Liquidation, Liquidation Estate, Cross Border Insolvency, NCLT, NCLAT and its powers.
This module helps the learners understand the under mentioned features. The latest developments in the IBC and its relevance have been included to ensure that the learning is contemporary.
1 Introduction to stressed Asset
2 Recovery of Loans and methods
3 Introduction to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
4. Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process
5. Liquidation under IBC ( The latest)
The certificate course on stressed Asset Management and Insolvency and Bankruptcy code is the most updated and advanced course available online for banking professionals. Some of the assets of a borrower may become stressed due to the inability of the borrower to replay his loans. The banks face a huge problem when the NPAs keep mounting. It is imperative that banks convert their NPAs into performing Assets or work on recovery of the same. But bankers need to understand the process of liquidation and recovery. This course incorporates the latest provisions, procedures for recovery of NPAs and the liquidation process for a corporate, LLP or any Asset that has gone bankrupt.
Benefits of undertaking this course
- Huge demand for qualified Liquidation stressed Asset professionals in the commercials banks.
- Supports the trainee to appreciate the need for proper identification and the methods for upgradation /recovery of such assets
- Helps learners understand the process of recovery action through DRT and civil courts
- Step by step procedures in Recovery of Stressed Assets through courts, SARFAESI act
- Detailed procedures incorporated to the learners in one go, on the IBC act, the process of liquidation
Who should enrol into the course ?
All professional in the BFSI Sector, incorporates, Banks, NBFCs, Financial Investment companies and management students
What are the modules covered in the course in Stressed Aset Management and IBC ?
- Asset classification and Provisioning Norms
- Identification and classification of assets Special Mention Accounts and Non-Performing Accounts
- Process of rehabilitation of sick units
- Filing of suits through DRT
- SARFAESI ACT proceedings
- Introduction to bankruptcy and Insolvency code
- Corporate Insolvency and Resolution Process
- Role of a liquidator and the Liquidation Process
What do the learners take away on completion of the course
- A certificate issued by CARE Advisory Research and Training Ltd
- Recognition by a well established and highly credible rating company in the BFSI segment
- Acceptance by the industry that a certified Stressed Asset and IBC professional from CART has qualified under the best training environment.
- Better employability for the successfully passed out candidate.
What is the duration of this course?
The duration of the course is 2months.
It is a self-paced learning course, it can be completed within 2 months and If the candidate desires to complete it sooner, he/she can complete it as soon as their course progress is 100% and final evaluation is successful.
The final evaluation can be given even after 1 week from the date of enrolment.
1. Please fill the Google Form CLICK HERE to Enroll.
2. Please CLICK HERE to access the course after Registration.
For Any Further Assistance
Ms. Veennee Shakya