Artificial Intelligence And Robotic Process Automation For Banking Business
We are pleased to inform you that the Banking Finance and Insurance Institute of Nepal (BFIN) is organizing an online & classroom training program “ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION FOR BANKING BUSINESS” in collaboration with our partner Digital Network Solution, Nepal & UiPath, New York, USA.
The course would be for 10 hours, spread out for 2 days (22-23 Jan 2021 | 09-10 Magh 2077).
This course is exclusively designed for middle-level banking professionals (BFIs) engaged in the business department and banks' information technology and digital banking departments. Individual Professionals interested in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can also participate in this program.
Mr. Nitin Purwar, Business Transformation & Strategy Leader | RPA & ML Champion | Enabling Automation in BFS | UiPath |Ex HSBC, JP Morgan
Mr. Bimal Dhakal, Senior Software Engineer
NRs. 10,000 + Taxes (per participant)
(BFIN Members will be entitled to a corporate discount)
Please be informed that the Seminar will be conducted maintaining the following health safety protocols.
• Temperature checks at the hotel entrance for all will be mandatory.
• Guest running a temperature more than 98.6° F will be politely asked to return or directed to the closest hospital/medical facilities.
• Hand sanitizers will be available in different places.
• All delegates are required to wear mask compulsory
• The table will be set with social distancing protocols.
We, therefore, kindly request you to send us the details of the nominated staff [Name, Designation, Contact Number (WhatsApp/ Viber preferred) and Email] to email@example.com.
Please find the enclosed program brochure attached herewith for detailed information.