Risk Based Internal Audit
We are pleased to inform you that Banking, Finance and Insurance Institute of Nepal Limited (BFIN) is organizing a 2 Days Online Training Program “Risk Based Internal Audit” on Shrawan 30-31, 2077, Via ZOOM.
Friday: 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
This course is designed for Head and Officers of the Internal Audit Department.
- understand Risk Based Internal Audit (RBIA) in all its facets;
- understand evolution of Internal Audit;
- have a clear understanding of RFIA techniques for identification of Auditable Units, Risk Based Categorization of Auditable Units, Frequency of RFIA based on risk, and Audit Sampling based on risk
- be able to link RBIA theory with practice; and
- be able to design a road-map on how to implement an RFIA structure in practice in a banking organization.
Resource Person: CA Sudep Khanal
We, therefore, request you to kindly nominate the officials to attend the training program and send us the nomination either by letter or email email@example.com within August 13, 2020.
Please find the enclosed program brochure and program schedule for your reference.
Please send us the name, contact number, and email id of the nominated officials.